JAGWAT is a community blog, originally derived from Tales Of The Mute, a personal blog created and founded by Sibahle Teyise.
JAGWAT aims to provide a safe platform for women of all ages, professions and backgrounds to inspire others through their stories and life experiences.
- To grow the blogging community and grow writing skills for young women
- To assist and partake in the community through various outreaches and initiatives aimed at empowering women
- To become a women empowerment and support structure
- To encourage young women to enhance their skills and share their life stories in an attempt to inspire others
- To create a safe sharing platform for young women from all backgrounds to grow and learn from one another.
- See Women succeed and motivate our communities by working together.
“If you educate a boy, you educate an individual. If you educate a girl, you educate a community.” African Proverb